Gianni Pettena, Forgiving Architecture, 2014. Sketch for 49 Nord 6 Est – Frac Lorraine, Gianni Pettena Studio. © the artist.
49 Nord 6 Est – Frac Lorraine
Who better to celebrate the anniversary at 49 Nord 6 Est than an anarchitect! FRAC Lorraine, a singular, unclassifiable place, enjoys subverting and mixing up knowledge, and above all, experimenting. There is no one better than Gianni Pettena to... continue reading
This week: April 15 - April 21 / 2014
- CA2M Centro de Arte Dos de Mayo "Monstrous Compositions. The Documentary Dispositive at Work"
- Badischer Kunstverein Michaela Melián, Karin Michalski and An Unhappy Archive
- MAAP Media Art Asia Pacific LANDSEASKY at OCAT Shanghai
- 49 Nord 6 Est – Frac Lorraine 10th anniversary exhibition features Gianni Pettena
- Faena Arts Center Two major spring 2014 exhibitions
- Index - The Swedish Contemporary Art Foundation Seeking Director
- Centre d'Art Contemporain Genève Marina Abramovic
- de Appel arts centre Father, Can’t You See I’m Burning?
- kestnergesellschaft Exhibition program 2014/2015
- Villa Arson Spring 2014 exhibitions
- SALT Disobedience Archive (The Park)
- Casco – Office for Art, Design and Theory New Habits
- Manif d’art Resistance – And Then, We Built New Forms
- International Studio & Curatorial Program (ISCP) Spring Open Studios
- Brooklyn Museum Submerged Motherlands, a site-specific installation by Swoon
- Arts Writers Grant Program 2014 application open
- Performa Who Can Write About Performance Art?
- Images Festival Images Festival 2014
- Museum Folkwang Albert Oehlen as painter, collector and curator
- Raven Row Play What's Not There
- Lismore Castle Arts Wilhelm Sasnal
- Sobey Art Award Longlist announced for 2014 Award
- FRAC Nord-Pas de Calais New Generation
- gta exhibitions William Leavitt
- Goethe Open Space, Shanghai Alternatives to Ritual publication release
Reza Negarestani and
Guerino Mazzola, presented
by Glass Bead
- Mladen Stilinović: Nothing Gained with Dice
- Taiping Tianguo Lower Manhattan walking tours
- Taiping Tianguo curators Doryun Chong and Cosmin Costinas in conversation
A History of Possible Encounters: Ai Weiwei, Frog King Kwok, Tehching Hsieh, and Martin Wong in New York.
“Agency of Unrealized Projects” (AUP)
is a public database of censored, forgotten, postponed, impossible or rejected art projects, by nearly 2000 artists. View online and submit your unrealized projects.
- What makes a city successful today? Over the past few decades, artists—and more broadly, clusters of... continue reading
- Hand stitched and bound by Rustem Gungor, a Turkish-Ukranian bookbinder who goes by Rustie, e-flux journal... continue reading
- In Hito Steyerl’s writing we begin to see how, even if the hopes and desires for coherent collective... continue reading
- Sexuality in a Non-Libidinal Economy
- Poetics of Entropy: The Post-Suprematist Art of Mladen Stilinović
- Gentleman Next Door: Antonio G. Lauer, a.k.a. Tomislav Gotovac, and the Man Undressed in Times of Socialism
- Hermes on the Hudson: Notes on Media Theory after Snowden
- Repetition-Compulsion: World-Historical Rhythms in Architecture
- Index XXVI: Red
- Genres of Capitalism, Part II
- Response to Grant Kester’s “The Device Laid Bare”