Mark Curran, Algorithmic Surrealism (still), 2015. Single channel HD digital video, color, sound/voiceover. Zuidas Global Financial District, Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Limerick City Gallery of Art
In Mark Curran's practice, projects unfold over time. Curran has undertaken a cycle of long-term, ethnographically-informed multimedia research projects addressing the predatory context resulting from migrations and flows of global capital. Southern... continue reading
This week: August 21 - August 27 / 2015
- Limerick City Gallery of Art Mark Curran
- frieze Issue 173 out now
- Utah Museum of Contemporary Art Mel Ziegler and Kate Ericson
- Art Sonje Center Aernout Mik
- The Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center Anish Kapoor in Russia
- Dia Art Foundation Fall 2015 programs
- steirischer herbst festival Hall of Half-Life
- Nottingham Contemporary Seeking Director
- ZKM | Center for Art and Media Karlsruhe Infosphere
- Göteborg International Biennial for Contemporary Art Göteborg International Biennial for Contemporary Art 2015
- Künstlerhaus Bethanien Khvay Samnang
- Secession Mark Leckey + Alessandro Raho and Emily Roysdon
- Museum für Kunst und Gewerbe Hamburg When We Share More Than Ever
- Garage Museum of Contemporary Art Louise Bourgeois. Structures of Existence: The Cells
- Kunsthaus Bregenz KAMP KAYA
- Cité Internationale des Arts I am burning Paris!
- Bielefelder Kunstverein Eugen Gomringer &
- Museo Amparo Traces and Vestiges: Inquires about the present
- Kunsthalle Zürich Pauline Boudry, Renate Lorenz, and Loretta Fahrenholz
- Laure Prouvost: It, Heat, Hit
- How Many Natures Can Nature Nurture?
- So You Want to See
- What, How & for Whom and Brian Kuan Wood in conversation with Sanja Iveković, OKO, and Cecilia Vicuña
- Time to Talk about Art: Maria Lind in conversation with Doug Ashford, Mary Walling Blackburn, Naeem Mohaiemen, and Emily Segal (K-HOLE)
“Agency of Unrealized Projects” (AUP)
is a public database of censored, forgotten, postponed, impossible or rejected art projects, by nearly 2000 artists. View online and submit your unrealized projects.
- The internet does not exist. Maybe it did exist only a short time ago, but now it only remains as a blur, a... continue reading
- “Jalal Toufic is a thinker whose influence in the Beirut artistic community over the past two decades has... continue reading
- What makes a city successful today? Over the past few decades, artists—and more broadly, clusters of... continue reading